Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Apartment

This is my apartment...really big but not really clean...I'll have to work on it. 2 bedrooms, big living room, big kitchen with table, fridge and small freezer and stove, small bathroom, and a small back patio. Going to buy a pillow tonight, hopefully...sleeping on my sweatshirt is no fun. Last night my neighbors above me decided to have a dance-off or something...stomping around and yelling and playing loud music from 1-3 in the morning. Swedes must hate thick ceilings and walls. If they do it again tonight, I may turn into that guy who lived below Monica and Rachel on Friends that would poke their floor with a broom handle.







1 comment:

Stone said...

So what kind of TV shows do they have in sweden? are they in english? what a great apartment! i can't believe all stoner is thinking about is getting drunk in a pub...love you! tin