Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Surprises



Christmas never fails to bring surprises, but this year may top them all. my boyfriend's back. javier lopez has returned to the braves, and i couldn't be happier. i know that he's just been given a chance in spring training, but believe you me, javy will perform. and with any luck, he'll be given his old number so that i can once again wear my javy shirt to the games and little kids won't wonder who this "lopez" guy is. who knows what awesome changes are in store for the bravos now that my javy has returned? the glory days are back, baby! they're back!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I know! I just found this out. I'm so excited. Isn't he gorgeous?! ...And he's a great player too! He inspired me to catch. Now we just need Andruw back :(